I haven’t forgotten all you wonderful folks in blogland. Nor have I forgotten your questions and comments on my previous post. Life’s just been a bit crazy. But I’m not quite dead yet!
Since my last post I’ve…
- finished Halloween costumes
- celebrated 3 nights of Halloween with the boys
- made a delicious pesto cheese ball… that looked like a gigantic eyeball.
- cooked fresh butternut & acorn squash for the first time (and realized how badly I need a quality kitchen knife)
- laid out the majority of the upcoming issue of SMR
- spent 1 hr & 50 minutes waiting to vote
- watched more than enough election coverage
- listened in on a motivating and inspiring post-election pro-life teleconference
- done massive amounts of laundry
- written a few poems
- driven 400 miles north to VA with the boys
- played at a playground with other kids
- made yummy soup with my sister & cousin, shared it with more family
- finally played Apples to Apples
- spent even more wonderful quality (though sorta rushed) time with family
- driven 400 miles back home (so much longer…)
- actually slept
- gotten in touch with the Respect Life coordinator at a local parish… time to do more than write.
- moved to a new office
- done a mystery shop
- gone to the dentist
… and tonight, I have a date with my G.P. regarding something too disgusting to blog about.
I haven’t forgotten…